Modern Healthcare recently released its 2022 Best Places to Work list, which includes 11 FAH member companies and hospitals.
The Best Places to Work list recognizes outstanding employers in the health care industry, including providers, insurers, and suppliers, on a national and local level. The 2022 list highlights forward-thinking employers who faced new and unique challenges in the wake of COVID-19 that placed major strain on the health care workforce. This year’s winners were singled out for finding the best way to recruit, retain, and reward employees while navigating a changing industry landscape.
The following FAH employers appeared on this year’s list:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Gulf Coast Division Office
- Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital (Ardent)
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital (HCA)
- Valley Regional Medical Center (HCA)
- Bailey Medical Center (Ardent)
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital (HCA)
- HCA Healthcare Continental Division/HealthONE
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta (Ardent)
- Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital (Ardent)
- Encompass Health
FAH congratulates each honored member hospital and company for continuing to exemplify a commitment to their staff who are essential to delivering exceptional patient care.
You can see the full list of Modern Healthcare’s 2022 Best Places to Work by clicking here.