Why Attend / Who Should Attend?
- Join leaders of the U.S. health care system at one of the nation’s top health care meetings.
- Hear leaders from Congress and the Administration address the future direction of health care.
- Opportunity for health care suppliers to meet directly with key purchasing representatives from GPOs and IDNs.
- Approximately 90% of the buying power in the health care industry in one location.
- Suppliers have the opportunity to visit buyers in the buyer service centers (booths) to introduce themselves and their products/services.
- Schedule one-on-one private business meetings with key purchasing decision-makers.
- Attend informational breakout sessions with representatives of national GPOs.
- Network with hospital management company and hospital senior executives.
- Attend high-quality educational workshops addressing current issues and trends in today’s health care industry in the areas of National Accounts, Capital Equipment, Pharmacy, Purchased Services and Supply Chain.
- Opportunity for one-stop shopping for your business requirements and save travel time and expenses.
A great opportunity to network.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital CEOs
- Hospital Management Company Senior Management
- National or Corporate Accounts
- Field or Specialty Sales
- Health Care Policy Personnel
- Group Purchasing Executives
- IDN Executives
- Representatives of Hospital Supplier / Manufacturer / Distributor Companies
- Vice Presidents of Sales and/or Marketing
- Government Affairs Personnel
- Health Care Managers
- Financial Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Materials Managers
- Public Affairs Officers
- Managed Care Executives
- Health Care Attorneys
- Health Industry Analysts / Consultants