August 21, 2017 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
FAH and the leadership of its member companies are strongly represented in Modern Healthcare magazine’s just released 2017 list of the “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare.” This annual ranking uses input from Modern Healthcare readers and the magazine’s senior editors to honor health policy and health care leaders nationwide. Modern Healthcare selected nine FAH leaders for the 2017 list:
- #10 Milton Johnson, Chairman and CEO, HCA, Nashville, TN
- #17 Trevor Fetter, President and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Dallas, TX
- #28 Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals, Washington, DC
- #46 Wayne Smith, President and CEO, Community Health Systems, Franklin, TN
- #61 Ben Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare, Louisville, KY
- #73 William Carpenter, Chairman and CEO, LifePoint Health, Brentwood, TN
- #77 Jonathan Perlin, President of Clinical Services and Chief Medical Officer, HCA, Nashville, TN
- #83 Alan Miller, Chairman and CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, PA
- #98 Mark Tarr, President and CEO, HealthSouth Corp., Birmingham, AL
Mr. Smith, Mr. Fetter and Mr. Kahn are among a group of five individuals who have appeared in the top 100 every single year since the list’s inception 16 years ago.
You can find the complete 2017 list here.
Congratulations to all of the leaders honored this year.
- FAH Comments on Senators Grassley and Durbin Drug Pricing Amendment
- Modern Healthcare Honors FAH’s Chip Kahn, Several Members on Annual “100 Most Influential” List
- LifePoint Health’s National Quality Program Featured in Peer Reviewed Journal
- FAH Leader: Boehler is a Real World Innovator, Well Suited for New Role