March 20, 2019 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
IBM Watson Health published its 100 Top Hospitals annual study earlier this month and 21 FAH member facilities made the prestigious list.
FAH member companies represented include Ardent Health Services, Community Health Systems, HCA Healthcare, Kindred Healthcare, LifePoint Health, Prime Healthcare Services, and Tenet Healthcare.
The Watson Health study bases its list on public data, clinical quality, operational efficiency, patient satisfaction, and financial metrics. The list is then divided into groupings: teaching facilities and small, medium, and large facilities. Learn more about the IBM Watson Health study here.
FAH member hospitals in IBM Watson Health’s top 100:
- Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI (Prime Healthcare Systems)
- Brandon Regional Hospital, Brandon, FL (HCA Healthcare)
- BSA Health System, Amarillo, TX (Ardent)
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis, St. Louis, MO (Kindred Healthcare)
- Rose Medical Center, Denver, CO (HCA Healthcare)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, Lone Tree, CO (HCA Healthcare)
- St. Mark's Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT (HCA Healthcare)
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OK (Kindred Healthcare)
- St. David's Medical Center, Austin, TX (HCA Healthcare)
- Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne, IN (Community Health Systems)
- East Cooper Medical Center, Mt. Pleasant, SC (Tenet Healthcare)
- East Liverpool City Hospital, East Liverpool, OH (Prime Healthcare Systems)
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center, Garden Grove, CA (Prime Healthcare Systems)
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center, Montclair, CA (Prime Healthcare Systems)
- Mountain View Hospital, Payson, UT (HCA Healthcare)
- West Valley Medical Center Caldwell, ID (HCA Healthcare)
- Brigham City Community Hospital, Brigham City, UT (HCA Healthcare)
- Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful, UT (HCA Healthcare)
- Lone Peak Hospital, Draper, UT (HCA Healthcare)
- San Dimas Community Hospital, San Dimas, CA (Prime Healthcare Systems)
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, Lawrenceburg, TN (LifePoint Health)
For a full list of the recognized hospitals click here.
- FAH Leader Comments on Energy and Commerce’s Surprise Billing Hearing
- FAH Leader Comments on Ways and Means’ Hearing on “Pathways to Universal Health Coverage”
- FAH Leader Comments on Insurance Industry Push for Rate Setting
- FAH Opposes Bill That Would Allow Patient Cherry Picking at Physician-Owned Hospitals