December 19, 2019 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
The Leapfrog Group published its 2019 Top Hospitals awards earlier this month and 15 FAH member facilities made the prestigious list.
The FAH member companies represented on the list include Ardent Health Services, HCA Healthcare, Prime Healthcare Services, and Universal Health Services.
The Leapfrog Group does not have a set number of facilities it honors each year. Instead, the group analyzes which hospitals have best prevented medication errors, have higher quality on maternity care and lower infection rates, among other qualities. The list is divided into four categories: general, children’s, rural and teaching hospitals. Leapfrog has released the list every year since 2006. For more information about the list click here.
FAH member hospitals honored on the Leapfrog 2019 top hospitals are:
- Desert Valley Hospital (Prime Healthcare Services)
- JFK Medical Center North Campus (HCA Healthcare)
- Henderson Hospital (Universal Health Services)
- Northern Nevada Medical Center (Universal Health Services)
- Lovelace Women's Hospital (Ardent Health Services)
- Medical City Alliance (HCA Healthcare)
- Medical City Denton (HCA Healthcare)
- Reston Hospital Center (HCA Healthcare)
- East Liverpool City Hospital (Prime Healthcare Services)
- Rose Medical Center (HCA Healthcare)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (HCA Healthcare)
- Brandon Regional Hospital (HCA Healthcare)
- MountainView Hospital (HCA Healthcare)
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers (Universal Health Services)
- Cache Valley Hospital (HCA Healthcare)
For a full list of the recognized hospitals click here.