October 15, 2020 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
One of FAH’s member companies and several hospitals were named the 2020 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work list.
This is the 13th year that the magazine has put out the list, which includes Encompass Health and seven FAH affiliated hospitals.
As expected, this year brought many challenges to the health care system as a whole. Modern Healthcare notes that many of the honorees responded to their employees' concerns by allowing some to work from home indefinitely, allowing flexibility and keeping workers safe while saving costs. During an incredibly trying pandemic, the honorees protected their employees without sacrificing quality care.
FAH affiliated hospitals on the list included:
• HCA Houston Healthcare Gulf Coast Division Office
• Southern Tennessee Regional Health System – Pulaski (LifePoint Health)
• HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
• Texas Orthopedic Hospital (HCA Healthcare)
• HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
• West Valley Medical Center (HCA Healthcare)
• Rio Grande Regional Hospital (HCA Healthcare)
Click here to view the entire 2020 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work list.
We congratulate all the facilities and companies honored this year.
- FAH Member Company, Hospitals Honored As 2020 Best Places to Work
- FAH Leader: “Sledgehammer Enforcement” of Hospital Reporting Guidelines Could Weaken COVID Response
- FAH “Strongly Supports” the Updated Heroes Act
- FAH “Strongly Supports” MAAPP Changes Included In the Continuing Resolution