FAH is proud to announce that Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list of nominees contains 10 leaders from our membership, including FAH President & CEO Chip Kahn.
Voting for the list began on August 30th and will continue through September 27th. We encourage everyone to place their votes by clicking here so we can acknowledge the great work of our FAH leaders.
FAH members nominated for the 2022 “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list are:
- Marty Bonick, President & CEO, Ardent Health Services
- David Dill, Chairman & CEO, LifePoint Health
- Samuel Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Tim Hingtgen, CEO, Community Health Systems
- Rob Jay, CEO, ScionHealth
- Chip Kahn, President & CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Marc Miller, President & CEO, Universal Health Services
- Dr. Prem Reddy, Chairman, President & CEO, Prime Healthcare
- Dr. Saum Sutaria, CEO, Tenet Health
- Mark Tarr, President & CEO, Encompass Health
The 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare awards and recognition program honors individuals who are deemed by their peers, as well as the senior editors of Modern Healthcare, to be the most influential individuals in the industry, in terms of leadership and impact.