FAH is proud to announce that Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list of nominees contains 10 leaders from our membership, including FAH President & CEO Chip Kahn.
Voting for the list began on September 21 and will continue through October 12. We encourage everyone to place their vote by clicking here so we can acknowledge the great work of our FAH leaders.
FAH members nominated for the 2020 “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list are:
- Benjamin Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare
- David Dill, President and CEO, LifePoint Health
- Samuel Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Tim L. Hingtgen, CEO, Community Health Systems
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Dr. Jonathan Perlin, President of Clinical Services and Chief Medical Officer, HCA Healthcare
- Dr. Prem Reddy, Chairman, President and CEO, Prime Healthcare Services.
- Wayne Smith, Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, Community Health Systems
- Dr. Saum Sutaria, CEO, Tenet Healthcare
- Mark Tarr, President and CEO, Encompass Health
The 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare awards and recognition program honors individuals who are deemed by their peers and the senior editors of Modern Healthcare to be the most influential individuals in the industry, in terms of leadership and impact.