Every year, Modern Healthcare honors health industry leaders in its “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list. This annual ranking is based upon input and voting from Modern Healthcare readers and the magazine’s senior editors.
This year, FAH is proud to announce that Modern Healthcare’s list of 300 nominees includes 11 leaders from our membership, including FAH President & CEO Chip Kahn.
Voting for the list began on September 14 and will continue through September 29. We encourage everyone to place their vote by clicking here so we can acknowledge the great work of our FAH leaders.
FAH members nominated for the 2020 “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list are:
- Benjamin Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare
- David Dill, President and CEO, LifePoint Health
- Audrey Gregory, CEO, Detroit Medical Center
- Samuel Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Alan Miller, Chairman and CEO, Universal Health Services
- Dr. Jonathan Perlin, President of clinical services and chief medical officer, HCA Healthcare
- Dr. Prem Reddy, Chairman, president and CEO, Prime Healthcare Services
- Ronald Rittenmeyer, Executive chairman and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Wayne Smith, Chairman and CEO, Community Health Systems
- Mark Tarr, President and CEO, Encompass Health