September 09, 2019 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
Every year, Modern Healthcare magazine honors industry leaders in its “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list. This annual ranking is based upon input from Modern Healthcare readers and the magazine’s senior editors.
This year, FAH is proud to announce that Modern Healthcare’s list of 300 nominees includes 10 leaders from our membership, as well as FAH President & CEO Chip Kahn. Voting is underway and will continue through October 7th. We encourage everyone to place their vote by clicking here so we can acknowledge the great work of our industry’s leaders.
FAH leaders nominated for the 2019 “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list are:
- Benjamin Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare
- David Dill, President and CEO, LifePoint Health
- Samuel Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Alan Miller, Chairman and CEO, Universal Health Services
- Dr. Jonathan Perlin, President, clinical services and chief medical officer, HCA Healthcare
- Dr. Prem Reddy, Chairman, President and CEO, Prime Healthcare
- Ronald Rittenmeyer, Executive chairman and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Wayne Smith, Chairman and CEO, Community Health Systems
- Mark Tarr, President and CEO, Encompass Health Corp.
- Dr. Tony Tedeschi, CEO, Detroit Medical Center
- FAH Appreciates Congress Addressing Rising Drug Costs
- FAH Leaders Nominated for Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Influential” List – Vote Now!
- Public Charge Rule Could Have Chilling Effect on Access to Care
- REPORT: A Medicare Public Option Puts Majority of Rural Hospitals at Risk