Seventeen FAH member facilities were named to Newsweek’s Best Maternity Hospitals 2021.
Newsweek partnered with The Leapfrog Group, a national nonprofit organization that reports on the safety and quality performance of U.S. health care facilities, to curate the Best Maternity Hospitals list. The facilities on the list encompass Leapfrog’s high standards for safety and quality for providing maternity care.
FAH is proud to have 17 member company facilities represented in this year’s list. The facilities are:
- Bailey Medical Center LLC, Owasso, Oklahoma (Ardent Health Services)
- Central Carolina Hospital, Sanford, North Carolina (LifePoint Health)
- Colleton Medical Center, Walterboro, South Carolina (HCA Healthcare)
- Corona Regional Medical Center, Corona, California (Universal Health Services, Inc.)
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, Idaho Falls, Idaho (HCA Healthcare)
- Harris Regional Hospital , Sylva, North Carolina (LifePoint Health)
- Havasu Regional Medical Center, Lake Havasu City, Arizona (LifePoint Health)
- La Porte Hospital, La Porte, Indiana (Community Health Systems)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Lakewood Ranch, Florida (Universal Health Services, Inc.)
- Medical City Arlington, Arlington, Texas (HCA Healthcare)
- Mission Hospital, Asheville, North Carolina (HCA Healthcare)
- Portsmith Regional Hospital, Portsmith, New Hampshire (HCA Healthcare)
- RCHP Billings-Missoula LLC DBA Community Medical Center, Missoula, Montana (LifePoint Health)
- Seton Medica’ Center Harker Heights, Harker Heights, Texas (Ardent Health Services)
- South Texas Health System, Edinburg, Texas (Universal Health Services)
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System – Lawrenceburg, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee (LifePoint Health)
- Sumner Regional Medical Center, Gallatin, Tennessee (LifePoint Health)
Congratulations to these facilities for for being name to this prestigious list.